Due Dates Are Closer Than You Think!!
Due to the Office or just to-do soon!
Please clear out your mailboxes ASAP so we can reorganize!
Due ASAP: Emergency Contact updates. Please log into the Staff Portal and click the link on the left side called Emergency Contact. Please complete by September 9th.
Pick up Final Exams from room 146 IPC or identify for shredding asap. Last chance date is September 8th
Return Unwanted locker sheets to Laurie Painter
Opening Day Notes
Opening Day 2017-2018
|AdvisoryTeachers should receive the following items in their mailboxes:
Locker assignment sheets
Advisory Rosters are on-line (Skyward)
Advisory/Homeroom period will be extended 7:30 – 7:50 am
- Attendance will be taken and reported in 1st period by 8:00 am
- Assign Seats – create seating chart (see LibGuides/Forms)
- Explain OJR attendance policy from Student Handbook pages 17-20
- We no longer distribute Free/Reduced lunch letter to each student. Families are encouraged to access the OJRSD web site for the link to this program. The nurse is in charge of this program in the high school.
- Locker Assignment paper
- Each student is assigned a locker. One paper has two parts. Student signs one and gives to advisory teacher, who keeps for their records. (Do not turn into office). Student keeps second half of form for their records, you keep the other half.
- If a student does not want a locker, indicate that on the form and return to Laurie Painter
- Tell students; do not keep valuables or money in your lockers.
- Keep locker combinations confidential
- Do not bring valuables to PE classes.
- Showstoppers Picture Packets
If a student did not bring their printed schedule to school, allow them to access acomputer to retrieve it. Remind them they can use their phone to access their schedules.
- Insurance applications
- There may be some Free & Reduced lunch applications that the student will need to take to the office.
- There is no need to collect documents as in past years. All parents are now supposed to use a new program called InfoSnap.
5. INFORM STUDENTS
- Student ID # is the “Other” number listed in Skyward
- Login to the network will be the 2 digits year of grad, first initial, last name (eg. 14jdoe) and password should be student id.
- Student sign in to Skyward and the network are the same. All passwords were reset this summer. See above.
- Cafeteria ID/pin is the same as the Student “other” ID number.
- Bus Rules and Bus line up. You may want to put this on the screen for students to see. It is in the faculty handbook.
- Bell Schedules
All forms are available on the district web site under the left side tab labeled Back-to-School.
The HS Building Activity Calendar is available in the student handbook and in the faculty handbook